Marketing and Sales Manager (HORECA)
As a part of its expansion plans, AGC is currently seeking senior level positions having an extensive experience in managing generously large staff strength in the relative field of expertise. Open for all nationalities
Essential Requirement: Horeca experience essential
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive salary with a superior package in comparison to the prevailing market standards. Besides generous benefits, this Executive role also includes the following:
- Complete family health care package
- Fully furnished company provided accommodation
- Education Allowance for children up to University level
- Company maintained vehicle along with transport benefits
- Excellent Bonus schemes
Jebel Ali, Dubai
In this role, you will be required to:
- Develop, implement and monitor marketing strategies to meet our objectives, business and sales plans for each of our products for each country in the MENA region Specially HORECA Sector
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and make any consequential amendments to marketing strategies
- Oversee all staff in the marketing and Sales departments
- Be responsible for the marketing of our products and services to both B2B and B2C markets
- Directly manage sales for important accounts
- Possess an in-depth understanding of our company, our products and our vision
- Should be able to manage a team of approximately 500 people.
- Lead sales efforts on key identified customer leads
- Deliver all marketing and Sales activities within the agreed budget
- Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution
- Train, supervise and manage each member of the sales team to ensure that they are complying with our policies and procedures, are performing to the best of their ability and are up to date on all new commercial developments both within our company and in relation to our competitors.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products
- Develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product and liaise with all departments to achieve effective execution
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for product lines
- Build trust, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
Qualifications and Experience
- Atleast 15 years of experience in marketing/ sales and catering services including Horeca (Hotels and restaurants), Airlines and cafeterias.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration, Preferably Masters but not a mandate
- Excellent communication skills
- In depth knowledge of finance, procurement, Should have business management skill, innovative and with good sense of humor.
- Should be work oriented with hands on experience stressing on practical knowledge rather than theatrical knowledge. Result Oriented.
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives
- Cross-cultural knowledge and sensitivity
- A strong strategic thinker and problem solver with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- A demonstrated ability to develop good relationships with employees at all levels of an organization
Please follow the link: