Trade Marketing Executive
Job Responsibilities include:
Drive Company’s vision “Best in Class” at the Point of Sale (POS)
– Maximize off take on company brands through developing best in class Point of Sale Material (POSM) with Trade Marketing team, Brand Managers & Sales Team.
– Plan in conjunction with Head of Trade Marketing, Brand Managers & Sales Team the salesman merchandizing tools
– Plan in coordination with Marketing and Sales the support for all new launches.
– Conduct periodically trade visit to assess new launches implantation in key markets.
– Assess launch success & prepare closing report for major launches.
Yearly Promotions Planning / Management
– Develop yearly promotional plan on brand level & country level in line with brand guidelines, Sales feedback as well as shoppers’ insights.
– Align Trade Marketing and Brand Managers & take into account respective feedback & suggestions.
– Present to Trade Marketing Manager proposed yearly promotional plan for approval.
– Align finance on promotional cost by promotion & all related charges.
– Develop with Brand Managers, Trade Marketing packaging artwork once plan is approved.
– Produce & ship promotional packaging to the UAE market within agreed timelines.
– Ensure packaging quality is always best in class.
– Manage Trade Marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied having in mind optimization between quality & price.
– Pre & post promotions evaluation through: estimated ROI, IMS figures, Country Development Managers & market feedback as well as market data readings when applicable.
– Work closely with Finance to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.
Conduct market visits in coordination with the Principal’s representative
•5 years of experience in Trade Marketing in FMCG industry, preferably food & beverages industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (outgoing personality)
Please follow the link: